K2K’S NEWEST INITIATIVE: THE COLOR OF COURAGE
The Color of Courage is a power-talk series that seeks to:
- Inspire professionals through insightful discussions led by industry ambassadors
- Change the way that professionals think about stumbling blocks
- Find coping mechanisms to address industry challenges.
The event will be in the form of a Gala Dinner and will also reveal K2K’s 2016 Collection.
Please note: K2K 2016 Collection theme is still to come! There is a lot going on at K2K. Kindly stay tuned.
UNDERSTANDING THE 2015 COLLECTION – M3 (MILLENNIA III): THE LONG WALK FROM HOME
You may need to wait a few seconds for the book to load.
Millennia III represents a future filled with evolutionary possibilities. In our story, one’s future is predicated on one’s experience and one’s outlook to those events. The reality is that each of life’s experiences (whether good or bad) has the power to drive positive personal growth or impede, potentially decay development. Incidentally, the way in which one chooses to respond to those events, will possibly shape one’s future.
There are 5 sections in this year’s collection. Each section represents a different planet/star with each planet/star being analogous to a different life experience. It is through walking through each of these personal events, sometimes stepping outside of one’s comfort zone that one builds his/her future. Although the journey may be daunting, if one chooses to look at each experience as growing lessons, milestone, one has just taken the first step to crafting a brighter future.
- Challenging Mars (Facing Problems Head-on)
- Containing Mercury (Confronting Fears)
- Drifting on the Rings of Saturn (Being at a Crossroad)
- Finding Venus (Discovering Love)
- Surrendering to Neptune (Accepting Change)
PHOTOGRAPHY: GARY JORDAN PHOTOGRAPHY
MAKE-UP ARTIST / AIRBRUSH ARTIST: ANALESE REDMAN / BARRY DOWDEN